Okay so the title may have been a little deceiving...but our new liner and parts did arrive for our pool today...just have to get them installed now. Until then...look at this awesome garage sale find that I got today. The blue part actually sits on top of the yellow part and then you can use one for sand and one for water. We didn't have any sand though, so instead I thought two kids + two pools = less fighting. Later on we went back to the pool after both kids had napped. Catch those pictures on facebook.
Friday, May 22, 2009
New Pool has arrived and up and running
Labels:
Let the summer begin.
Okay so the title may have been a little deceiving...but our new liner and parts did arrive for our pool today...just have to get them installed now. Until then...look at this awesome garage sale find that I got today. The blue part actually sits on top of the yellow part and then you can use one for sand and one for water. We didn't have any sand though, so instead I thought two kids + two pools = less fighting. Later on we went back to the pool after both kids had napped. Catch those pictures on facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome!
ReplyDelete