My Family

My Family
Christmas 2008

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Love Me some Papa Murphy's Pizza

So one of the good things that came from our brief 8 months in Seattle, WA...was being introduced to a new pizza place. Papa Murphy's is a take and bake pizza company that is all over the country now. The pizza's are made fresh and you can call ahead so they are ready when you get there. (or they only took about 3 minutes when I walked in)
I can't speak to their whole menu yet, but so far I love their gourmet pizza's that are made with a creamy white garlic sauce instead of marinara. I've had the gourmet vegetarian which i like but our new family favorite is the gourmet garlic chicken, which we had tonight. It has the garlic white sauce, chicken chunks, tomatoes, and green onion along with their herb and cheese blend. Okay I realize that I sound like they are paying me to advertise at this point but what can I say...I'm sold. Another plus is they sell several desserts --also take and bake. Among them is cookie dough and our favorite and cinnamon wheel. YUMMM! Anyway, if you are wondering where the closest one is...it is in O'fallon across from SAMS. So if you are ever that way and want to try it...you won't regret it.

2 comments: