Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Early Awakenings
So my delightful 2 year old has been waking up around 7am maybe 7:30 if I'm lucky. I am not a morning person...I love my sleep. This has been quite an adjustment. John has always been a good sleeper. He takes a 3 hour nap during the afternoon without any fight and then he used to sleep about 10 hours at night, with bedtime being 10pm at the latest. But these last few weeks, he has decided that 9 hours of sleep are enough for him and this morning he got up at 6:20am!!! And of course if was a morning where John had already left for work because he is hoping to come home early. So as I sit here exhausted and it isn't even noon yet...I justify taking a 3 hour nap myself today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment